News You Can Use
Microcontrollers, Programmers, and Microcontroller Programming Software
- Arduino -- Open source microcontroller board design well suited for robotics.
- Parallax -- Popular BASIC Stamp, plusPropeller and other products.
- Bascom AVR -- Feature-rich compiler for AVR microcontrollers.
- Circuit-ED -- Complete development boards for AVR, PIC, and other controllers.
Other Nifty Robotics Things!
- Robotics Universe -- Gordon's personal robotics page.
- Building Gadgets -- My co-author on the book Electronics for Dummies offers even more wacky and fun project plans.
- FlockBots -- Experiments in swarm robotics. Uses Budget Robotics bases!
- RoboRealm -- RoboRealm is a free application for use in machine vision, image analysis, and robotic vision systems.
- Pololu Electronics -- Inexpensive electronics for your bot, including some low-cost H-bridges that work with our Tankbot and other DC-motor-based robots.
- Nuts & Volts/SERVO Magazine -- Home page of two excellent hobby electronics magazines.
- Chuck McManis -- Expert roboteer. Includes nice transistor-based H-bridge design.