Make your own super-affordable and super-expandable Arduino-based robot. As seen in SERVO and Popular Mechanics magazines!
The ArdBot II Build your First Robot (BYFR) chassis kit includes all body parts: top and bottom decks, servo mounts, and fasteners (screws, nuts, and washers). Assembles in under 15 minutes. You must add your own servos, wheels, Arduino microcontroller, solderless breadboard, wiring, and other electronics.
See Build Your First Robot for complete building instructions. Be sure to get the updated parts list on robotoid.com.
The ArdBot II chassis kit contains the following:
- 7" x 5" bottom deck, with wheel well cutouts for the drive wheels.
- 7" × 5" top deck.
- Servo mounts (2).
- 90° plastic L brackets, for attaching the servo mounts to the bottom deck.
- 4-40 machine screws and nuts, for attaching the servos and servo mounts.
- Deck risers consisting of: (4) standoffs with matching machine screws.
- Skids consisting of: (2) 6-32 × 3/4" machine screws, (4) 6-32 hex nuts, (2) 6-32 acorn (cap) nuts.
- Mounting hardware for Arduino Uno (or compatibles) microcontroller board.
Your kit of chassis hardware may vary slightly from that shown in the photograph, as we refine and improve BYFR.
We strive to get you the best parts at the best price.
Note! Servo motors, wheels, breadboard, piezo speaker, Arduino microcontroller, wiring, switches and other electronics are NOT included. You may purchase these from numerous online retailers. See the updated parts list for details.
NOTE: Available in dark blue and red.