|Main Shop > Robot and Electronics Education|
Robot Builder's Bonanza, 4th Edition - Book Signed By the Author!
SORRY ... SOLD OUT!
Have fun while learning how to design, construct, and use small robots! This richly illustrated guide offers everything you need to know to construct sophisticated, fully autonomous robots that can be programmed from your computer.
Fully updated with the latest technologies and techniques, Robot Builder's Bonanza, Fourth Edition includes step-by-step plans that take you from building basic motorized platforms to giving the machine a brain--and teaching it to walk, talk, and obey commands.
This robot builder's paradise is packed with more than 100 affordable projects, including 10 completely new robot designs. The projects are modular and can be combined to create a variety of highly intelligent and workable robots of all shapes and sizes. Mix and match the projects to develop your own unique creations. The only limit is your imagination!
We have a LIMITED number of copies available, at a great discount price you don't want to pass up. Copies are signed by the author.
Robot Builder's Bonanza, Fourth Edition covers
- Parts, materials, and tools
- Building motorized wooden, plastic, and metal platforms
- Rapid prototyping methods
- Drafting bots with computer-aided design
- Constructing high-tech robots from toys
- Building bots from found parts
- Power, motors, and locomotion
- Robots with wheels, tracks, and legs
- Constructing robotic arms and grippers
- Robot electronics and circuit making
- Computers and electronic control
- Microcontrollers--Arduino, PICAXE, and the BASIC Stamp
- Remote control systems
- Sensors, navigation, and visual feedback
- Robot vision via proximity, light, and distance
SKU Number: BK-200